Nicole works with the following CGA committees:
- Bulk Distribution Equipment and Standards Committee
- Canadian Executive Committee
- Canadian Heath, Safety, and Environment Committee
- Canadian Medical, Food, and Beverage Gases and Equipment Committee
- Canadian Pressure Vessels and Piping Systems Committee
- Medical Equipment Committee
- Medical Gases Committee
- Young and Emerging Professionals Committee
Nicole Colantonio is a Standards Project Manager responsible for working with CGA’s Technical and Canadian Committees to provide standards project oversight and administration for the Compressed Gas Association.
She is an advocate for the engagement of young and emerging professionals in CGA activities and for the continuous improvement of CGA’s work processes. During her time with CGA, she has supported the successful adoption of CGA’s Medical Gas Safety Act in the Food and Drug Administration Innovation Safety Act and ongoing CGA Medical Gases lobbying efforts.
She joined CGA as a Committee Administrator in 2009. Nicole holds BS and MS degrees in Consumer Science from Virginia Tech with an emphasis on food policy.
She lives in Potomac Falls, Virginia.