Diversity & Inclusion CGA Member Panel Discussion
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
2:00 – 3:00PM Eastern
(11AM Pacific; 12PM Mountain; 1PM Central)
(part of the CGAConnect 2021 family of online events)
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED
Rich Gottwald – President & CEO, Compressed Gas Association
- Patricia Hargil – Vice President, Performance Transformation, Messer Americas
- Cathy Lyttle – Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Worthington Industries
- Christopher Rodriguez – Vice President, Talent, Culture & Engagement, Air Products & Chemicals
Updated: March 15, 2021
Join CGA President Rich Gottwald for a thoughtful discussion with leaders from CGA member companies on how they foster diversity and inclusion within their work environments, and how other companies can do the same.
Topics to be explored include:
- Methods to ensure we are hiring from a diverse talent pool
- Strategies to develop and promote a qualified, diverse pool of employees
- What does an inclusive environment look like?
- Ideas for sharing our story with today’s youth – communicating why compressed gases matter and where opportunities lie for the future
This session will include a Q&A session with the audience.
All those working in the compressed gas industry, including individual contributors, managers, and senior executives, from local family-owned businesses to large multinational corporations.
FREE Employees of CGA member companies
$49 Non-members, per person