Setting the Standard – CGA’s Role in the Hydrogen Revolution
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
2:00 – 4:00PM Eastern
(11AM Pacific; 12PM Mountain; 1PM Central)
(part of the CGAConnect 2021 family of online events)
Gold Sponsor: Acme Cryogenics
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS NOW CLOSED.
- Rich Craig – Vice President, Technical and Regulatory Affairs, CGA
- Rob Early – Technical Manager, CGA
- Tom Drube – VP of Engineering, Chart Industries, Inc.
- Jennifer Hamilton – Program Manager-Safety, Education, Codes & Standards, California Fuel Cell Partnership (CaFCP)
- Gary Peterson – Director of Markets Applications Engineering & Project Execution Installation, Messer LLC
- Karen Quackenbush – Senior Technical Specialist-Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Safety, Codes & Standards, Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association (FCHEA)
Updated: May 5, 2021
The Compressed Gas Association has maintained a focus on hydrogen for many years. This has taken the form of safety publications dealing with the production, transport, storage, and use of hydrogen, primarily in an industrial setting. In recent years, the response to climate change and the growing need to decarbonize the global economy have increased the importance of hydrogen as it moves from primarily industrial uses to more consumer level applications.
We are committed to continuing to take a leadership role in hydrogen safety, not only in industrial uses but at the near-consumer level. This webinar will explain CGA’s goal of setting the safety standard for work in the hydrogen revolution. In particular, CGA members and staff with extensive hydrogen experience will explore CGA’s new role in the use of hydrogen for fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs).
Regardless of your background (expert level to some or no experience with hydrogen) this webinar will help you advance your knowledge of this important topic.
Topics to be covered include:
- Non-technical, entry-level (little to no knowledge of the topic is required)
- Intermediate (basic knowledge and understanding of the topic)
- Advanced (extensive knowledge and experience with hydrogen technology and hydrogen safety)
The two-hour webinar will have opportunities for Q&A with the audience, so come prepared with your questions.
$0 Employees of CGA member companies
$95 Non-member price, per person
Thank You to Our Sponsor
Thank you to Acme Cryogenics for sponsoring this webinar, helping to make it possible for us to offer this educational programming at no charge for all employees of CGA member companies.