Safely Accelerating the Future of Hydrogen
Friday, November 18, 2022
Time: 1:00-2:30PM Eastern
Open to: Everyone
Cost: Free to CGA Members
Registration is Now Open!
Join CGA and our trusted Hydrogen Partners November 18 for a live panel discussion on the short- and long-term changes, challenges, and opportunities in the hydrogen sector. Join us as we explore:
- Each organization’s unique perspective on the hydrogen industry.
- How we can all work collectively to support this growing industry.
- Why safety is foundational to the successful growth of hydrogen.
- What the future of hydrogen might look like.
- …and more!
- Rich Gottwald – President & CEO, Compressed Gas Association (Moderator)
- Nick Barilo – Executive Director, Center for Hydrogen Safety
- Frank Wolak – President & CEO, Fuel Cell & Hydrogen Energy Association
- Jennifer Hamilton – Technical Director, Hydrogen Fuel Cell Partnership
- Michelle Detwiler – Executive Director, Renewable Hydrogen Alliance
Building Pathways to the Future
As the hydrogen sector continues to evolve, one thing has become clear: there is a tremendous amount of work to be done to support the safe, effective, and sustainable growth of this market.
CGA is bringing our partners together for the first time for a discussion on the future of hydrogen and how we can partner effectively to define and achieve success in this space. While we all share some common goals, each organization has a unique perspective which, when taken as one, will benefit the industry as a whole.
- $0 Employees of CGA member companies
- $75 Non-member price, per person*
*Free for Members of CGA’s Hydrogen Partners (CHS, FCHEA, HFCP, and RHA). Please reach out to your hydrogen organization for their unique discount code.
This live webinar is well suited to anyone with an interest or stake in the hydrogen sector and will have opportunities for Q&A. We encourage attendees come prepared with questions.
Limited sponsorships for this webinar are available to CGA member companies. For more information and to reserve your company’s desired sponsorship level, contact Paul Pflieger, CGA’s Director of Marketing and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorships are awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
If you have questions about this webinar, please reach out to Jana Hollis.
Thank You to Our Hydrogen Partners