CGA Company Members
More than 130 companies worldwide are members of the Compressed Gas Association (CGA), from multinational corporations to family-owned businesses. These companies represent all facets of the industry: manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and transporters of gases, cryogenic liquids, and related products and services.
Our company members include:
Partner & Affiliated Associations
CGA also maintains working relationships with a number of associations around the globe that are focused on the compressed gas industry or related products.
- All India Industrial Gases Manufacturers Association
- Asia Industrial Gases Association*
- Australia New Zealand Industrial Gas Association
- British Compressed Gases Association
- California Fuel Cell Partnership
- Canadian Propane Association
- Cryogenic Society of America
- European Cylinder Makers Association
- European Industrial Gases Association*
- Fire Suppression Systems Association
- Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association
- Gases and Welding Distributors Association
- Industriegaseverband e.V.
- International Beverage Dispensing Equipment Association
- International Society of Beverage Technologists
- International Oxygen Manufacturers Association*
- Japan Industrial and Medical Gases Association*
- National Propane Gas Association
- Southern Africa Compressed Gases Association
*These organizations, along with CGA, participate in the activities of the International Harmonization Council (IHC).