We offer critical safety information and essential resources for our members.
Setting the Standard for Safety
CGA’s extensive library of technical publications is vital to maintaining a safe industry. All member companies have an equal voice in the standards-setting process, no matter your company’s size. Members also enjoy free access to electronic publications and discounts on other products.
Access to a Network of Experts
Our meetings and events are designed to promote conversations about best practices, incident learnings, and new technologies. As a CGA member, you will have opportunities to learn from leading subject matter experts about practices to help make your operations safer and more cost-effective.
Leveraging a Unified Voice
CGA represents all facets of the industry in the formulation of codes, legislation, and regulations. We maintain strong relationships with key officials so that members receive early warning about upcoming developments and have an opportunity to participate in the policy debate.
Who We Serve
- P-28, OSHA Process Safety Management and EPA Risk Management Plan Guidance Document for Bulk Liquid Hydrogen Supply Systems (5th ed)
- P-58, Safe Preparation of Compressed Oxidant-Fuel Gas Mixtures in Cylinders (3rd ed)
- P-92, Standard for Portable Liquid Nitrogen Pumper Systems (1st ed)
- SA-37, Safety Alert, Medical Oxygen Supply System Issues During the COVID-19 Crisis (2nd ed)
- P-15, Standard for the Filling of Nonflammable Compressed Gas Cylinders (6th ed)
- C-30, Guideline for Management of Embrittlement During Evacuation of Annular Space of DOT-4L and TC-4LM Liquid Cylinders (Formerly TB-30)
- P-94, Guideline for Determining the Extent of External Vessel Corrosion on Foam Insulated MC-331 Carbon Dioxide and Nitrous Oxide Tank Trailers (1st ed)