We offer critical safety information and essential resources for our members.
Setting the Standard for Safety
CGA’s extensive library of technical publications is vital to maintaining a safe industry. All member companies have an equal voice in the standards-setting process, no matter your company’s size. Members also enjoy free access to electronic publications and discounts on other products.
Access to a Network of Experts
Our meetings and events are designed to promote conversations about best practices, incident learnings, and new technologies. As a CGA member, you will have opportunities to learn from leading subject matter experts about practices to help make your operations safer and more cost-effective.
Leveraging a Unified Voice
CGA represents all facets of the industry in the formulation of codes, legislation, and regulations. We maintain strong relationships with key officials so that members receive early warning about upcoming developments and have an opportunity to participate in the policy debate.
- C-1, Methods for Pressure Testing Compressed Gas Cylinders and Tubes (12th ed)
- F-5, Standard for Food Gas Food Defense (1st ed)
- G-6.5, Standard for Small Stationary Insulated Carbon Dioxide Supply Systems (5th ed)
- M-16, Standard for Food, Drug, and Medical Device Gas and Gas Equipment Manufacturers on Electronic Records and Signatures (2nd ed)
- M-17, Standard for Automatic Trailer Fill Compliance to 21 CFR Part 11 and PIC/S Annex 11 Requirements (2nd ed)
- S-1.1, Pressure Relief Device Standards-Part 1-Cylinders for Compressed Gases (16th ed)
- SA-35, Safety Alert, Cleaning of Cylinders Returned from Health Care Facilities During a Pandemic (2nd ed)