July 20, 2023
11:30 am – 1:00 pm EDT
Cost: Complimentary Webinar for CGA & GAWDA Subscriber Members
CGA is proud to present a technical webinar focused on Specialty Gases. This informative online event will provide attendees with a unique opportunity to delve into the world of specialty gases, from an overview of specialty gas filling and gas dilution to an insightful panel discussion with industry experts.
This event will be offered at no charge to CGA and GAWDA members who take part in the subscription program.
There is no advanced registration required for this webinar. To join the webinar, please click join webinar in the box to the left on July 20 at 11:30 AM Eastern.
- Introduction & Welcome
- Demonstration: Specialty Gas Filling and Gas Dilution
- Witness a captivating demonstration showcasing the precise techniques involved in filling and gas dilution processes for specialty gases.
- Industry professionals will demonstrate state-of-the-art equipment and methodologies used to ensure accuracy and quality in gas handling.
- Panel Discussion: Insights from Industry Experts
- Engage in a stimulating panel discussion featuring leading experts from the specialty gases industry.
- Learn about the latest advancements, trends, and challenges in the field, and gain valuable insights into the future of specialty gases.
- Closing Remarks
Speakers & Panelists
Field Technician & Customer Support Specialist
Director, Technical Support Services
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company
Product Manager/Packaging Engineer, P.E.
REC Silicon, Inc.
Director of Operations
Electronic Fluorocarbons LLC