CGA 2020 Annual Meeting Sponsorships Available Now!
September 6, 2019
(last updated: October 17, 2019)
Now approaching its 107th year, the Compressed Gas Association continues to set the standard for safety for the industrial, medical, and food gas industry. The CGA Annual Meeting is the largest technically-focused gathering of our industry’s leading subject matter experts. We anticipate approximately 250 attendees at the 2020 Annual Meeting, April 26-29 in New Orleans, with representation from every facet of the industry.
For CGA member companies, the Annual Meeting provides an invaluable opportunity to market directly to an influential audience of industry leaders, while showcasing your brand’s commitment to safety.
By participating as a sponsor of the 2020 CGA Annual Meeting, you will demonstrate support for the critical work of CGA, while creating goodwill among Association members, and heightening your company’s brand awareness. Your organization will enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- showcasing your products and services to potential clients
- inclusion of your branding in meeting materials, and
- recognition at major meeting functions
See the table below for details about sponsorship levels that are now available. To learn more and to explore the best sponsorship opportunity for your company, contact Sarah Saunders, CGA’s Director of Marketing and Communications, at 703-788-2724, or complete the form at the end of this page to send an email.
|Exclusive recognition as CGA’s 2020 Annual Sponsor (January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020)
Exclusive sponsorship of 1-2 high profile events during the CGA Annual Meeting
Showcase Sponsor of CGA’s Annual Meeting mobile app
Exclusive sponsorship of all additional CGA events during calendar year 2020 (Safety & Reliability Seminar, CGA Canada Annual Meeting, webinars, etc.)
Branded recognition in all 2020 issues of CGA’s biweekly member email newsletter, CGANEWS
Annual Meeting Sponsor Tabletop Display
Annual Meeting Diamond-level potential event(s) include:
(1 total; SOLD OUT)
(3 total; 1 remaining)
|Emerald-level events include:
|Gold-level events include:
(4 total; SOLD OUT)
(6 total; 5 remaining)
|Bronze-level events include:
Sponsorship includes Company logo and name recognition during Annual Meeting
|Sponsorship includes Company name recognition during Annual Meeting|
- Event sponsorships are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This page will be frequently updated, so be sure to refresh your browser to see the latest details on which sponsorships remain available, and which have sold out.
- Have an idea about a combination of events you’d like your company to sponsor, but don’t see the specific “bundle” you’re looking for in the table above? Let us know – We’re happy to explore possibilities with you!
- Your company must be a member of CGA in order to be a sponsor of the Annual Meeting (Interested in joining the Association? Learn more about membership eligibility).
If you have any questions about the 2020 CGA Annual Meeting Sponsorship Program, send an email to Sarah Saunders by completing the form below and clicking “Submit.” All required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Or call Sarah at 703-788-2724.