CGA/GAWDA Distributor Subscription Program
First Published April 27, 2023 by GAWDA Media
The Compressed Gas Association (CGA) and GAWDA have teamed up to offer a unique subscription program that benefits GAWDA distributor members.
CGA is a standards developer and trade association representing member companies in all facets of the industry – manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and transporters of gases, cryogenic liquids, and related products and services.
Today, CGA’s membership is made up of more than 150 companies from local distributors to multinational companies. In addition to CGA’s members, there are also more than 80 GAWDA distributor members currently participating in the subscription program.
The subscription program provides GAWDA members with access to CGA publications and standards at a reduced cost. These publications and standards cover a wide range of topics related to the safe production, storage, handling, and use of compressed gases.
Some of the benefits of the program include:
- Cost Savings: GAWDA members receive a significant discount on CGA publications and standards.
- Industry Best Practices: CGA publications and standards are recognized as authoritative resources for the compressed gas industry.
- Current Safety Resources: By following CGA standards, GAWDA members can ensure that they are handling and using compressed gases safely.
- Increased Efficiency: CGA publications and standards provide guidance on best practices, which can help GAWDA members streamline their operations and improve their bottom line.
- Education at Your Fingertips: Free access to CGA’s popular eLearning modules for up to 15 employees per company location. These modules provide a modern training method for introducing basic safety information to new industry employees across a range of topics, including the safe handling of compressed gases, acetylene cylinders, and cryogenic liquids in portable containers.
In addition, GAWDA and CGA co-sponsor a Distributor Safety Award, which recognizes the distributor with the greatest improvement in safety performance over the past 5 years. This prestigious award is presented each year at GAWDA’s Annual Convention and CGA’s Annual Meeting.
The program is easy to join. To qualify, the applicant:
- Must be a member of GAWDA in good standing.
- Must be from GAWDA’s distributor membership category.
- Must not be a former member of CGA.
- Must provide the required safety data with their application.
For more information on this program, including eligibility and registration requirements, please visit the GAWDA Subscription Page.